My Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

something to start new year with

hi friends
Happy new year!
Hope you all are having a blast!
As far as I m concerned , Had a wonderful start of new year ----------- a book to read and something to create ........... what else i will ask for .

This is what i came up in first week of 2015 ..............


I had been very lazy last year and has not created much.As new year begins and I finished reading Inferno , sat with all my craft supplies but alas lack of ideas ...........tried to make few earrings but then again ...... no ideas came.
Took refuge in Pinterest and found this pin
(Quilled flowers by Kreativno Vrijeme)
Something clicked and I started making this ....... the colour used in original was very good and soothing to eyes but dont wannna go with that so tried golden yelloW and bright yellow combination.... since tried quilling after a long time, the things dont turn up as expected , but a good start for 2015 and i hope this year to be more creative and fulfilling. Here are few close ups




will put up the framed pic also, once i get it framed...........
Check FB page---  https://www.facebook.com/PassionForCrafts

P.S    I am excited for this one as Imade this with shivering hands in 7 to 8 degrees of temperature , in 13 hours ,spread across 2 days ie 5th and 6th january 2015 . I was so excited to share it with you all ,I hadnt even  waited for clicking a better picture and getting it framed.

1 comment:

  1. I am learnig this method, I find some inspirations and istruction. I like very much your tutorials. Please, do you have some free patterns? Thank you very much. Lidka from Czech Republic.

    ReplyDelete