My Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quilled earrings


I am such a big fan of earrings and danglers  and for the first time I saw earrings quilled, I wanted to try that….. Quilling has helped me to satisfy my very creative urges…….. I don’t know even how to draw a straight line and some how I m creating crafts that are being appreciated by everyone…i simply love quilling………… the latest addition to that is my first QUILLED EARRINGS………
Once again hugely inspired by a very talented crafter Pritesh …………..she has buckets or (shall I say drums ) full of talent and whenever she creates something, the untalented people like me also get few sprinkles of her immense talent and got inspired by her…………the words are so few to express my gratitude and thanks to this sweet and lovely girl…………..well here is the my first try of QUILLED
EARRINGS….

 Let me tell you all that I live in small city with no proper craft shop , so craft supplies are so hard and rare to find………… I had ordered few quilling strips from itsy bitsy few days ago and I had got my order but I don’t have earring hooks and jumpers so I just searched my old jewellery boxes , found some old earrings ,got the hooks detached from an old pair, got jumpers from an old anklet and sat to create a pattern but alas! When I finshed the pattern , I realized my strip is wider and jumper is short of it , so quilled an GOLU(LOLZ)

 i.e. a small round shape by cutting  a strip in two attached it above the pattern, put the jumper inside and TADAADADA   !   MY FIRST EARRING IS READY  to be worn with a matching kurta on occasion of Teacher’s day in my school………………



It was highly appreciated by one and all whosoever knows about my creative stints …………… and it has just put a wide smile on my face whole day…….. ONCE AGAIN thanks Pritesh

No comments:

Post a Comment